Modifying or Amending Your Booking
All requests for modifications and amendments to your booking must be directed to Lake Wanaka Cruises via email or phone and we will process the request. See the section “Payment & Cancellations” below for additional information with respect to cancelling a booking.
- Lake Wanaka Cruises does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed cruise time.
- All date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability; Lake Wanaka Cruises cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed cruise time, Lake Wanaka Cruises will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original cruise time may be subject to an additional fee.
- If you make a purchase using a Lake Wanaka Cruises promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Lake Wanaka Cruises checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Lake Wanaka Cruises may decide, at its sole discretion, to honour your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Lake Wanaka Cruises reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
Occasionally we will make changes to cruise dates and times, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, Lake Wanaka Cruises reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, cruise, ticket or product that you have booked at this Website, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
Payments & Cancellations
When you book a reservation for a Product through the Website, Lake Wanaka Cruises collects your payment information and processes your payment as described below under “Payment Processing”. Lake Wanaka Cruises accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa. You can also pay by Alipay. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as RTBS on the credit or debit card statement.
No refunds are available once a cruise or other product has commenced.
Cancelling a booking with Lake Wanaka Cruises can result in cancellation fees being applied by Lake Wanaka Cruises, as outlined below. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is $10 cancellation fee plus any credit card fees and charges incurred by Lake Wanaka Cruises when you booking was made.
- If you cancel between 30 days and 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on wanakacruises.co.nz and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates
Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates may be obtained only at the wanakacruises.co.nz website. All Gift Certificate sales are final. Gift Certificates are not refundable. Lake Wanaka Cruises is not responsible for stolen or lost Gift Certificates.
Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates can only be redeemed on the Lake Wanaka Cruises products. Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates are redeemable against any Product offered on the Lake Wanaka Cruises website. Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash. Lake Wanaka Cruises reserves the right to cancel Gift Certificates obtained fraudulently.
Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates are valid for one(1) years from the date of initial purchase, or as required by local law.
Lake Wanaka Cruises Gift Certificates remain valid until the entire value has been utilized or the expiry date has passed, subject to relevant local laws.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
Prices listed on the Website are per person, unless otherwise specified. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
Unless otherwise specified, prices include local taxes or use-fees and park fees. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to our tour guides or skippers, personal insurance; any items of a personal nature and any beverages or food.